background

Friday, May 7, 2010

Family Pics

For mother's day, we decided we'd take pictures of our family to give to my mom. However, with our schedule, getting out to take pics proved to be a little difficult. So, we decided that we'd just go down to Sears and take studio portraits for now, and then take better ones once our newest little man joins us. After waiting WELL past our appointment time, which isn't fun when it's running into your toddler's nap time, I wasn't the happiest camper when we finally got in to take the pictures. But, I was pretty happy with the outcome. Then again, when you just adore your family, it's really hard not to love pictures of them.



I had to laugh when she posed us for this one, cause I'm sure Daddy wasn't thrilled.


It was hard to get Ola to focus on his brother without lifting my shirt.

And possibly my favorite...our little HAM! If you can't hear the sound effects, he's saying "Cheeeeeeeeeese!"

3 comments:

Laurabee said...

TOOO CUTE!! Those smiles are very VERY precious. This is what eternity looks like. :)

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

you are one cute pregnant mama!

Chris and Channy said...

So cute! Gabs, you look so good. You carry baby SO well...you must have some major stomach muscles holding him in 'cause your stomach isn't even remotely big and you're already due next month. :) And Ola is adorable in every pic. Oh and I know what you mean about Aho not being too thrilled about having to do that pose...Chris is the same exact way. Hehehe...men.