background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Growing so fast

Having two kids definitely means splitting my time. With Waiola, I didn't have anything else to do but be with him and watch him grow. Now with Kupa'a, I find that I don't have as much one on one time and I feel as though he's growing up so much faster.He's already outgrown so many of his clothes. I find myself putting him into things, only to realize...well, he probably can't wear this again. This onesie and pair of pants he's wearing are both 6-12 months, and neither had that much room left.

And I still can't believe he's into week 2 of food already. So far, cereal is alright, and carrots are a definite winner. Still trying to decide what veggie to try next.

Now he's even starting to sit up on his own. Granted, about 20 seconds after I caught this shot he started tipping to the left, but hey...it's hard work holding up that huge head.

Kupa'a definitely likes to be talked to and played with. He's very quick to smile and laugh. He lights up when he sees his daddy and still can't take his eyes off his brother. He's not a cryer, but still a bit of a screamer, although I don't blame him with all the noise from the other two. And when he's fast asleep, well, he's just about perfect.

Now, if only I could keep him from growing up so fast.

No comments: