background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Recent favorites...

In no particular order, here are some of my recent favorite shots of our monkeys...

Ola: "Mommy, Daddy, I hiding! You coming to find me?" (He did have the suitcase closed, but the legs were sticking out of the bottom. We couldn't stop laughing.)

Happy little water baby and his faux hawk

"Mommy, mommy! My turn. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!"

Even on time out. "Mommy, cheeeeeeeeeeeese!"

Static power!!

Helloooooo! I see you! And I'm coming to get you.

CANDY!!!!
With Mommy, using the potty = one fruit gummy. With Daddy, using the potty = the whole box of dots candy. (And yes, he is SUPER excited to have the whole box)

My nice, sweet, calm boys...

which lasts all of about 5 seconds, and then they're off...in different directions! lol!

Pa'a LOVES teether biscuits!

camping out in the living room when the boys were sick.

This is Daddy's doing.

Happy, happy water baby. Paused from his crazy splashing just long enough for the picture. ;)


With these two cuties, I have a milllion reasons to smile. ;)

2 comments:

♥The Fatongia's♥ said...

adorable! they are sooo happy ;)

Cam and Lohi said...

Great pictures Gabs! They are both too cute!