background

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Growing too fast!


I've always heard people say how their kids grow up way too fast. But honestly, that is an understatement. I feel like i just gave birth, but Waiola is already 8 weeks old. And my tiny little boy, who was only 6 lbs when we left the hospital, is already surpassing 10 lbs, and outgrowing so many things. Some of his outfits don't fit anymore, I had to adjust the straps on his car seat and take out the newborn insert, and now...he has to sit up in the bathtub because he's too heavy for the sling. He's not protesting, as you can tell. In fact, I think he likes the big boy stuff better, but I'm definately having issues with my boy growing too fast.

3 comments:

Cam and Lohi said...

Go Gabby! I must say, your "first blog" was the longest first blog I've seen :). Its okay though...More for us to read. Baby's piko fell off fast. I think Na'u's was almost 2 weeks. Now you get to wait for the comments. I think thats our favorite part. Waiola is so cute! I love the picture with him and your dad with the old man head. So cute! Can't wait to see you guys again. I think we see Aho more cause he's always eating here....that's not fair. We want to see the mommy and the baby.

Laurabee said...

too too cute!!! LOVE THE PICTURES!!! yeah dude... 5 days. He totally got Ender beat.

Chris and Channy said...

Yay! Gabby started a blog! I'm so excited! :) This is the GREATEST way to stay in touch with family and friends...especially for people like us who live apart from our families. But I'm glad you got to visit yours on Kauai!

Waiola is SOOOOOOOO cute. He's going to be a handsome boy. It looks like he will have light eyes. And ummmm...I'm sure when he gets older he'll be so happy that you shared his "goods" on your blog. LOL. He's a BOY, that's for sure. LOL.

Well, please stay in touch through blogger and keep on posting so we can stay updated on things with your little family. The kids and I will be home later on this month and I know we'll see you. Can't wait! Give baby a big kiss from us D.C. Tuiteles!

Love you,
Chan

P.S. Can you email me your email addy so I can invite you to view our blog? We set ours to private, just to be extra cautious. channyt(at)gmail(dot)com.