background

Thursday, October 2, 2008

SHOTS!

So, tomorrow, Waiola will be 2 months old. But lucky him, he got to go in for his shots today. I'll admit that I was terrified that I'd have to hold him while they stuck him with the needles, but the nurse was awesome. She just laid him on the table and held him down and gave him his shots all by herself. And then...I got to sweep in and save him. And I must say, he took it like a trooper. He cried (not screamed, just cried) while he was getting the shots, but once I picked him up, he was all done. He was happy and talking until we got to the car and then he knocked out. I had to take pictures of his wounds. Two on his right leg and one on his left.

But...later this afternoon, as is normal, he started to get a little cranky from his gas. But on top of that, he hasn't pooped for two days, which I'm sure is getting uncomfortable (even though my husband and my doc tell me its ok), and he just felt yucky from all those drugs. So...I had to prove to everyone that my little one really does scream like a monster. I made Aho take a picture in the middle of one of his fits. Even screaming...I still think he's adorable.

No comments: