background

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Conference

Today, Waiola and I spent our morning watching our LDS General Conference. Actually, for the most part, I watched and he slept (which was great because then I could pay attention). I always get so excited waiting for conference, since twice a year just isn't enough. I love Elder Wirthlin and Elder Bednar, and since they both spoke today, I was thrilled. And...they announced the building of 5 more temples, which, considering the way the economy is right now, is such a blessing. But watching conference just made me want to visit Utah even more. Hopefully, we can convince Aho to take us one day soon. =)

Even in his sleep, Waiola sustained the prophet and apostles!

He did wake up a little later and had his eye on the t.v.
He got to catch the last 3 speakers. =)

No comments: