background

Friday, October 3, 2008

2 months


Today Waiola is two months old. I was excited to capture the big event and maybe do something special for the big day but it didn't turn out so hot. I woke up sick and feeling miserable, and my poor son was still fussy from his wonderful ordeal yesterday. He slept ok last night, which I was really grateful for, but today he's been a grump, which is really unlike him. So I tried to catch the good moments when they happened. One of the things he loves to do is sit up. We've been helping him up by slowly pulling him up from laying down and he just loves it. He's so curious about everything, it's just a better view. I wanted Aho to take a picture of him this morning, but of coarse, he was sleeping. So I propped him up a little and snapped the shot.



Other than that, he was pretty much my Opihi all day long. Any time he would fall asleep and I would put him down, he'd wake up crying. He was so uncomfortable. I had to run out to the bank for a bit while he was asleep and Aho kept an eye on him. But once I got back, he woke up. Aho said, "He can hear his mama and that's all he wants right now." My poor little Opihi.








I did get to take a few pictures that I wanted though. Lohi saw a great idea on Martha Stewart to take a picture of your child each month in the same outfit (like a 12 month outfit). That way, you can see how they grow. This afternoon he was a little better so I slipped him into one of his 12 month outfits (Thank you Aunty Kyra!) and got a few pics. He was happy for the first couple.










I wanted to take a few in an 18 month outfit too since he might get too fat to fit the 12 month for that long (yes, we're hoping he's a chubby like Na'u). But by the time I got the shirt on, he was totally over it. Oh well.

1 comment:

pomai♥stephen said...

gabs!
i love your blog. and waiola is so adorable! i love the smiling pictures!
pomai