background

Friday, October 10, 2008

First Beach Day!!

i LOVE the beach! If I could, I'd be there every day, all day long. When I was pregnant with Waiola, I knew he would be my beach baby too. The only time he would calm down and stop pushing against my stomach was when I was in the water. But, I still had to prove my theory. So when Aho flew down on Wednesday, we took Waiola to the beach for his first time in the water.



On the 2 minute drive from my house to the beach, he fell asleep. I guess that's what I get for feeding him right before we left.





We couldn't wake him up, so Aho just took him into the water. I guess having your feet dunked in cold water isn't the best way to wake up.


But once he actually woke up, he did great. The water was wonderful (I love clean Kauai water)! It was a little cold for our little man, but even though his hands were shaking, he was completely happy. We couldn't find a rash guard small enough for him, so he wore a long sleeve onesie along with his adorable surf shorts (courtesy of tutu).




1 comment:

Laurabee said...

awwww. So cute!! I like the picture of you looking at your sleeping baby. so sweet. Looks like it was a very fulfilling trip.