background

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!!

Ola in his costume before the alterations.
And after. Pretty darn proud of my alterations.
I dressed him up this morning too. The outfit says "I love my mummy" (with a picture of a mummy)
Tutu even bought him Police Style sunglasses
And he was so stylish in them
Ola and Mommy...the two daddy wanna-be's
Daddy, Mommy, and Ola


We went all out for Ola's first Halloween. If you saw our earlier blog, my mom ordered him two outfits, a police man and a bear. Well, the smallest size they had was 6-12months, which was a little big. We decided to go with the police outfit since it was a little smaller. Thank you to all of you who thought we could fill it out in the two weeks we had. Trust me...he tried. He ate like crazy, but no luck. So yesterday, I went to work taking in his costume so it would fit for today. Then, this morning, Aho and I decide that we would dress up too. I really wanted for us to both be inmates (since Ola was the cop), but couldn't quite work it out in the few hours I had. So, I dressed up in Aho's police academy uniform, which matched Ola's very well, and Aho dressed up in his cow costume (a few years ago he was the cow and I was the cow girl). Everyone laughed that we had switched roles. He now gives milk while I give tickets. Aho barely had any sleep, but he didn't want to miss Ola's first Halloween, so he woke up and came with us to the chapel for our ward's Halloween pot luck and trunk-or-treat. It was so much fun. And my two men were too cute.






2 comments:

Laurabee said...

Next year, don't forget the big bag to haul all the candy that Ender forgets as he's chomping away on his carrots. Good job with the alterations!! So cute!!! You make being a mom look easy!!!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Chris and Channy said...

i love your costumes. so cute! i especially LOVE how you and aho swapped roles. :) and great job on ola's costume alterations. he looked adorable in it!!! glad you guys had a great halloween as a family!