background

Friday, October 17, 2008

Wonderful Hubby


Today, I had a great day! It may sound strange when fully described, but if you know me and my OCD tendencies, you'll totally understand.
Yesterday, we went to Pearlridge to cut aho's hair. And since we were there, we HAD to stop at game stop. I was joking with him and asked that since he was getting a game, what was I going to get?? He told me I could have whatever I wanted. But I don't think he expected me to say that I wanted him to take me to Walmart and by me plastic containers so I could organize our storage room. Luckily, my hubby loves me no matter how wierd I may be, and after he bought his game, he took me to Walmart. The townhouse we're in now has one large storage area under our stairs and three closets, two in our bedroom and one in baby's. ALL of those spaces were packed to the brim with boxes full of stuff. And when I said I had a great day, I mean that I spent most of it sorting through all our "stuff", reorganizing, trashing, and donating. I am proud to say that our three closets have less boxes and more space, and our storage area is clean and less than half full. (When I clean, I love to throw things away).
But in joking about what I wanted since Aho was getting a game, I told him I wanted a date. So tonight, after all my mad cleaning, Aho took me to dinner at Tadashi at Pearl Kai. He had salmon and I had miso butterfish. It was pretty darn good! Thanks Aunty Laura for the suggestion. Ola was well behaved, although once my food came, he thought it was his turn to eat too.
Lastly, my wonderful hubby drove us over to Aunty Lani and Uncle Sam's house so I could catch up on my Grey's Anatomy (and Mentalist) that I never remember to watch. Thank goodness Aunty Lani records it. All in all, my wonderful hubby gave me a great day and that's why I love him!

1 comment:

Cam and Lohi said...

don't you just love it when our husbands are thoughtful like that! its those times that you want to last forever :).