background

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My two favorite boys

I love my boys! Without Aho and Ola, I really don't know what my life would be. They keep me busy, the keep me laughing, and even though they drive me crazy, somehow, they keep me sane. In the past couple of weeks, I caught a few pics of them that I just couldn't help but love. After all, they're pics of my two favorite boys.

Daddy and Ola looking at the Sesame Street gang on display at the Thinker Toys at Windward Mall.


Like father, like son. (Laugh if you must at Aho, but he's being excessively animated to try to get Ola to keep the hat on so I could at least snap a picture. What a good Daddy.)


And possibly my favorite...my two boys...fast asleep. Ola was supposed to go to sleep in his own bed, but he climbed out and snuggled up next to his Daddy. He didn't even try to send him back to bed. Now THAT'S precious!!

2 comments:

Laurabee said...

sooo cute!! Love the color contrast.

Sherene said...

What a precious picture! Like father like son.