background

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

This year, we were a little slow with our Halloween decision making. In fact, we didn't decide until two days before Halloween what Ola would be. And then, we only decided the morning of Halloween that Aho and I would dress up too. But, that said, I think we did ok. We got to celebrate with cookies from my mom & dad, trick-or-treating with friends at the mall, and then some trunk-or-treating at our chapel. It was so much fun, and I was so happy my boys got all decked out. They were such good sports.
Our basket of cookies, minus a couple heads.

It took him a minute to figure out what he was holding. Actually, it only took him one bite. YUM!Ola all dressed up before we left.


The whole fam. Popeye, Brutus, & Olive Oyl. (At this point, we were pretty much exhausted, but, I had to get at least one picture.)

4 comments:

pomai♥stephen said...

gabs! i LOVE the costumes! ola is seriously the cutest kid ever!!!

Laurabee said...

I love the picture with the cookie!! He's so lucky. Ender would've only got that picture taken, and then he would've only been able to lick his hand cause I would take it away so fast. lol. Awesome job on the costumes!! Next year I'm hiring you to do ours to. Start planning!! lol.

Cam and Lohi said...

The cookies were yum! It was soo pretty that I didn't want to eat it. I know you gave it to Na'u but I did offer her a piece but she took one bite and that was it. Can't be letting those things go to waste. Anywho, I'm glad we got to see you guys on Halloween. And thanks for inviting us to your ward party. We kind of suck going to our own. It's hard when you don't know when things are happening since we're in nursery every sunday. Good job on the costumes!...very resourceful!

M & S said...

What great costumes! Love it!