background

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My laugh for the night

I am ever so blessed to have three fabulous men in my home. A wonderful husband, a rascal of a two year old, and a happy little four month old. Together, these three keep me smiling. But tonight, I wasn't just smiling, I was laughing hysterically.

Take a look at this picture and tell me if you notice anything funny?


No?

How about now? (At this point, Ola is catching on and laughing with Mommy)


Nothing?

Ok...

how about now?



Yes! Apparently, Ola and Kupa'a are capable of fitting into the same pair of pj pants. How do we know this? Because when I got Kupa'a ready for bed tonight, I left his pj pants on the bed, planning to put them on right before he went to sleep. But when daddy went to get Ola ready for bed, he just assumed that the pants were for Ola (since I usually lay out his sleeping things) and pulled them on. Dad did catch it though, as i was summoned to the room by a "babe, how come Waiola's pants are so short?". LOL! I took one look at Waiola and I was cracking up. That's the best laugh I've had in a long time. ;)

No comments: