background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photo session

One of our friends from church is an amazing artist. He's talented in numerous areas, but has recently been spending some time with photography and has got an amazing eye for perfect shots. After repeated comments from me about how much I love his pictures of any and everything, he mentioned that he might want to take pictures of the boys for practice. I simply told him..."whenever and wherever, you just let me know." Well, while he was on spring break, he and his family came by so he could "practice" on the kids. These are just a few of my favorites.









My mom had the last two printed onto canvas for my mother's day gift, and they now hang on our wall. I absolutely LOVE them. Thank you G.O. for the amazing pictures! I don't think you need any practice, but my kids are always available. ;)

No comments: