background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crafting...

Ever since I started all the crafting for Kupa'a's party, I haven't been able to get it out of my system. With the party being done, I had to find myself a new outlet. And thus, a new kind of craziness was born.

It all started with a baby shower I was going to attend...and led to these...Wipes containers. So cute...and strangely...so addictive.

(Btw Nedra, if you're reading this, this one is yours)

And if you're carrying wipes, you probably need something to carry the diapers too...
So why not a clutch that fits your diapers and your cute new wipes container. lol.

But it didn't stop there...oh no. There were headbands, a tie appliqued onesie, burp cloths, and then...even though I've always said I wasn't sure if I could do a girl, making this little pink ruffle butt onesie for the soon to be newborn, just might have pushed me over that edge.
After two weeks of being lost in a baby crafting phase I realized...wait...I need to focus! I have a transformer birthday party to plan.And now I fear I may be falling into a cookie decorating phase. Oh boy!
Pretty soon, I'm gonna have to take my hubby's advice and start selling something or I'm gonna go broke crafting!

2 comments:

My Thriving Journey... said...

Gabby you are awesome! How do you have time to do all this?! I only have one child and I don't get anything done! Love it all, you are an inspiration! :D Miss you guys too...

Cam and Lohi said...

LOVE your crafting! Like I said before, you are so creative! I love them ALL! Good job on the color flow. I'm pretty sure that Waiola is gonna have a very cool transformer cake just like his very cool trash truck cake. Can't wait to see what you come up with.