background

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Classic Moments

I love posting on our blog, mostly because with all of the millions of pictures that I take of this little monster, I'm afraid I might forget what was happening when I took them. I'm very slow in my scrapbooking, so I figure that if I at least blog, I can always look back and see what was going on. But lately, I've been too busy to post anything, and besides, nothing all that exciting happened. But, this past week, I did catch Ola in some pretty classic moments. Enjoy!

Our little King! Propped up on his throne.


A very happy, very fat face.


One thumb isn't enough. He wants his entire hand in his mouth. Ok, maybe two hands. (And check out the feet)


Caught red handed! Really, there are no words for this face.


Hanging out with Aunty Sonya & Na'ulei

Rockin' the "Big Boy" outfit!
(That shirt is a 6-12 mo.)


3 comments:

Cam and Lohi said...

his big boy outfit really does make him look like a big boy!

Clarke & Lia said...

Cute.Cute. Cute.
Hey... are you guys on Maui yet? I don't think we ever got back to you...Call Clarke's cell if you need some advice:)
Lia

Chris and Channy said...

i love his chubby cheeks! he's growing so fast...wearing 6-12 months clothes already!!!