background

Monday, November 3, 2008

Yes, he's mine

When they handed Ola to me for the first time, I saw Aho all over. Ok, all except for the color. Since then, I've seen him do so many things that just make me say...yep, that's Aho's son. My sister-in-law, Lani, laughs every time he makes a grumpy face and agrees...yes, that's definately Aho's kid. There have been a few things of mine that I notice. He loves to talk and sure shows his portuguese blood. He has his daddy's face, but my ears, as strange as that may be. And yes, he's white (poor thing). But this week I noticed one more thing we share. My poor son has my sweaty hands and feet. Yes, since I was a kid, my hands and feet sweat. And not just when its hot or i'm nervous. That's when it goes over board. But normally, I have clammy sweaty hands. And, so does Ola. Of all the things I would want to pass on, that was never on the list. But, at least I can say without a doubt that "yes, he's mine!"

3 comments:

Cam and Lohi said...

its okay. he just has to find a wife that will love him and everything about him. :). we love you, sweaty hands, feet and all!

Clarke & Lia said...

Hey Gabby- Who's coming to Maui? Just you and Aho or your relatives or what? What's the occasion? Let us know and well fill you in on what you might do.
PS. Thanks for the comment on our blog... it's nice to know we have a "few" friends beyond those FORCED to respond since they're related :)
Lia

Clarke & Lia said...

Ok Gabs, I thought I'd chime in here too since you are so diligent in following our blog :)

First of all, you are more than welcome to come and visit us when you're here on Maui. In fact, if you need a place to stay, our house is always open...okay, it's really me in laws house but I know they won't mind.

how long will youguys be here?

BTW, I loved the halloween dress up costumes.

Clarke