background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just in case you thought I was kidding...

So...just in case you thought I was kidding when I said that Kupa'a was a fabulous sleeper, I thought I'd show you his latest sleeping trick. Yesterday, I had him in his bumbo chair. He was laughing and playing and talking story with me...all alert. I left him for about 30 seconds so I could grab something for Waiola, and when I got back...
Yep! Fast asleep.

And just to prove it wasn't a one time thing...here's a shot of him doing the same thing this afternoon, this time being about 2 minutes after his daddy stopped talking to him. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Cam and Lohi said...

I love it!!! I love it when kids fall asleep when there is not work put forth by the parents/auntys/uncles especially when it's your own kid. I can't believe how fast he did it too. What's your secret?