background

Friday, September 3, 2010

Tummy Time!....or not

When we had Ola, he was our first and only. No other child, no attention-seeking dog, all of which meant that he got all of my attention and I made sure we did everything recommended. With Kupa'a, I'm admittedly a slacker. We don't work on tummy time (amongst other things) nearly as much as we should. But, I've decided that that has to change. I need to be sure both of my boys get time and attention to work on developmental tasks. So today, once Ola went down for his nap, I sat down to have some tummy time with Kupa'a.

It started off relatively well. He's not too fond of being on his tummy, but today he didn't seemed to mind.
Then he found his hand to suck on and was totally content and cruising.



Then...


Oh well. We tried right? I guess there's always tomorrow. Gotta love it though...this little one is always putting himself to sleep. ;)

1 comment:

Laurabee said...

awww. that's soo cute!! It does help that he's sooo adorable to begin with. Cute and easily soothed. How come all kids can't come like that?