background

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our little angel

Kupa'a is definitely our little angel. Maybe because it's because Ola was colicky and NEVER slept, but we are extremely grateful for our calm, quiet, happy, sleepy baby. Seriously though, this kid will smile at the drop of a hat. He is rarely EVER fussy. When days get long and rough, it's his little smile that gets me through.
And since I want to keep his as happy as possible, we decided to try out a bumbo chair. He loves to be sitting, so we thought it would be a good idea. Turns out we were right. He's a happy little camper when he's sitting up.
However, laying downs not so bad either. It amazes me how easily this kid can fall asleep. The other day, I layed him down on the couch next to me just so I could grab something and in about 30 seconds, he had passed out.
And no matter how many times I try to work on tummy time, he's got it in his head that it means nap time. If I weren't so afraid of him sleeping on his tummy I'd put him down like this all the time, but for now, I just sit there and watch him like a hawk.
I guess with him being our second, it seems like he's growing up so much faster than Ola did. I don't know how he managed to become 3 months old without me even realizing it. He's getting bigger, longer, more talkative, and alert. I just can't wait to see what the months ahead hold for our little happy baby.

No comments: