background

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cali Trip

Last Thursday, Ola and I, along with my parents and grandpa, flew out to Cali for a short trip to visit family and celebrate my cousin Jan's wedding. These are my favorite pics from the trip.

Ola was great on the plane, both coming and going. He kept himself busy playing with tutu and papa, flirting with anyone who would look at him, and eating stars.

My cousin Jan (left), Me, and my cousin Cheryl (right) at Jan's party. Since I was little, we've always taken pictures like this...with me in the middle. (btw, Cheryl is 7 1/2 months pregnant. Can anyone tell??)

Ola and Jan's son Tyler, playing in the living room. Ola kept crawling after Ty trying to bite him.

Believe it or not, this was actually Ola's first bath in a sink. He didn't like the big bathtub at the hotel, so he took a bath in Jan's kitchen sink. (Thanks for everything Jan!)

We got to drive down to my Uncle Paul's ranch and hang out. This is Ola on the front lawn. He was smiling in this picture, but when I put him on his hands and knees, he wasn't too thrilled with the feel of the grass.

My uncle's ranch was beautiful! The almond trees were covered in blossoms.

Ola got to pose on my uncle's new Harley. A little big, but he was totally loving it.

All bundled up the morning we came home. It sure was cold, but Ola was so cute all bundled up.

My favorite picture from the whole trip. Ola on the bed in the hotel, leaning all the way off to watch me as I went into the bathroom. How can you not love that face!!


We had so much fun seeing everyone and checking out new places, but we were glad to get home and back to Aho. We can't wait to see everyone again. Jan, Sebastian, Ty, Cheryl, Uncle Paul, Aunt Susan, Kelli, Todd, Aunty Ronna, Grandma Donna and Vince. Thanks mom and dad for everything, especially for all of your help! We love you!!

1 comment:

Laurabee said...

dude!! Everyone is traveling but me!!! ahhhh. cute pics. I like the one where Ola is almost falling off the bed!!! Looks like you had a ton of fun!! Please pack me next time.