background

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Temple Visitor Center

I was lucky enough to get to spend the day with the Horita clan and take a trip out to Laie to the LDS Temple Visitor Center. If you haven't been out there lately, you need to go. They have a display of pictures focused on key stories from the life of Christ and they are gorgeous. One picture really caught my eye. A picture portraying the ten virgins, five with their lamps lit, and five with their lamps not burning. The picture is incredible! Last week at a ward ministering night, our bishop asked us to share the story of the ten virgins, with the message that the good choices we make and our acts of faith and obedience help to add drops of oil to our lamps. I wish I could have that picture in my home. Thanks Laurie for the invite. I really needed that!

No comments: