background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Basket


It was nice to have Aho off today and to be able to spend Easter together. I planned to take pictures throughout the day, but that didn't quite work out. In fact I only got one, of Ola with his Easter basket, courtesy of Aunty Lohi. I was so out of it this past week, I didn't even do anything for my family for Easter. Luckily, we spent the day with the Ings, Tuiteles, and Albinos, and got to enjoy their great friendships, eat delicious food, and participate in the legendary Easter Egg Hunt. Congratulations Anthony on finally finding the golden egg. Sorry Cam and Lohi...maybe next year. ;) It'll be on like donkey kong.

Aunty Lohi, Ola (and by Ola I mean Mommy) loves the books, and the slippers, and the beanies, and food. Thank you so much for thinking of him!

1 comment:

M & S said...

Its been awhile since we've been home for the easter egg hunt. I'm sure we missed a great family gathering, glad we finally found your blog!