background

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trouble with a capital T

I have always wanted boys. I guess I'm a little scared of not knowing what to do if I end up with a girly girl. But honestly, until they hit a certain age, boys are to be feared much more than girls. I knew Ola was trouble the moment he smiled his first mischievous little smile. But now he's moving from trouble...to Trouble. Lucky thing Trouble can be so darn LOVEABLE.

This is what happens when Trouble is left alone in is his crib to go to sleep but wants to chew on something instead. If there is sudden silence...TROUBLE!
This is what is implemented when Trouble thinks it's a funny game to crawl away from mommy and up the stairs as fast as he can. If he's been out of sight for 5 seconds...TROUBLE!
This is what Trouble looks like when he's trying to escape (without using the stairs). If Daddy is trying to sleep but someone is banging on the screen and yelling loudly...TROUBLE!

And lastly...this is what Trouble looks like when he's trying to get away with something he knows he shouldn't be doing. If something is missing and he's smiling...TROUBLE!




3 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

so cute, his little teeth! good for him-to be so cute and get into trouble... makes it impossible to actually 'get in trouble'. :)

Cam and Lohi said...

We heart Ola no matter what kind of TROUBLE he gets into.

Laurabee said...

My kid is so boring compared to him. man. I guess i gotta have uku-billion kids now. lol. I love the crib shot!!