background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting out of the house

I have become a hermit. Partly because I shouldn't be allowed out into public, and partly because it's just easier to stay home when you have a kid who just wants to climb around on the furniture all day. But, lately I've felt like a bad mom not doing anything with my poor little son. I'm sure by now he thinks the whole world is our living room. So this week I decided to find some things to do. Granted, we only went as far as the front and back yard, but at least we did something.

We spent a whole dollar on a bubble wand from Walmart. The wind was blowing (slightly), and bubbles were a little too fast for Ola, but he just sat there watching them.
We also got a small little pool to put in the back so Ola can play water, for those many days I want to go to the beach...but it's just too far. We brought down some of his bath toys and he had a blast. In all two inches of water.

No comments: