background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to the dark ages...

I've always thought that I could do without technology. Who needs a microwave when you can barbecue over hot coals? Why watch tv when you can go to the beach? But today I realized...I miss my technology. With the death of my digital camera, I returned to the totally outdated 35mm version. Granted, I begged for my film loading Rebel when I was in high school, but now I'm definitely missing the digital capabilities of my cannon. In the past two days I've used up three roles of film. I don't, however, know if any of those pictures are worth anything, since I can't view them after shooting, and I have to await the developing process before I can see or share the shots that actually worked out. Oh how I miss my technology!!!

No comments: