background

Monday, June 1, 2009

Left unattended...

Ola has figured out how to get into pretty much everything. He loves the kitchen cabinets, his toy box, and is guaranteed to get into the bathroom if the door is left open. The other day, while he was playing, I left the room and came back to find this. He had gotten into his diaper box and had the diapers strewn everywhere. When i said "Hala!" very loudly, he smiled the biggest, cutest smile, and continued pulling the diapers out. I just had to laugh. And of coarse, take a picture.

3 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

How funny! More mischief is yet to come... trust me. :)
Which is a good thing for bloggers!

Clarke & Lia said...

I just checked your post for the first time in ages and have to say... good job!!! Ola is soooo cute. I love all the baby expo posts and stuff. How funny!
Though he is very cute, I think he has a rather mischievous look about him. Uh-oh... you're in trouble MOM!!!

Chris and Channy said...

so cute. jenny's right, there's definitely LOTS more mischief to come. boys will be boys. enjoy the strewn diapers because it's only the beginning. :)