background

Monday, June 1, 2009

This is why we need sleep!

Ola is NOT a sleeper. Naps are usually short, and night time is broken up into about 5 sections. We're still not sure what it is, but our boy does NOT sleep. However...every once in a while, we get a really good nap. By really good, I mean an hour and a half or longer. When he has one of these fabulous naps, he wakes up quietly and in a good mood (as compared to crying and grumpy, like he usually wakes up). The other day we had one of these GREAT naps. A TWO HOUR nap. And, I just so happened to be in the room when he woke up. This was the happy face of my no-longer-tired-because-I-actually-slept boy. I absolutely LOVE being greeted by this happy little man and really do wish we could figure out how to have this happen more often. This... is why we need sleep!

1 comment:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

I love the teeth! He's getting so BIG! Crazy how time flies